Welcome to the client quick start guide.
The aim is to get you used to the system as quickly as possible. You have been sent this link by a member of the MXP network. Ideally the MXP member would have briefed you prior to sending you this link. Please find a quick refresh of what MXP is below:
Your Expert has discussed a role with you and has added the brief to the MXP site. You are now ready to start receiving candidates. You will be emailed from the system when an opportunity has been created. This is when a candidate has been briefed on your role and accepted that they want to be put forward for consideration. You will then be emailed with the candidate information.
If you have received an email from email@example.com please find what you need to do below:
- Email notification – you have been sent a candidate for a role
- Please click on the link to view the details
- Please accept the terms and conditions to continue
- Please review the candidate details
- You can download their CV on the right hand side if the candidate has uploaded this to their profile.
- You can keep hold of the link for reference
- If you would like to interview the candidate, go to the 'Accept' box on the right of the page (or near the bottom of the page if you are on a mobile device), tick the box to indicate you agree to our Terms & Conditions, then type your name in the box below and click 'Accept Candidate'.
- If you want to reject the candidate, go to the 'Reject' box on the right of the page (or near the bottom of the page if you are on a mobile device), tick the box to indicate you would like to reject the candidate, then type your name in the box below and click 'Reject Candidate'.
If you accept the candidate:
- You will see confirmation that the candidate will now proceed to interview
- The organisation of the interview will happen offline between you, your expect and the candidate
- The candidate application progress will be tracked online.
If you reject the candidate, your expert will be notified. Please provide feedback as to why the candidate was not successful.
We hope that was useful. To go back to the Quick Start Guide menu page please click on the button below.